medi Walker boot Kidz
Fixed walker boot
medi Walker boot Kidz is lower leg brace. The product is exclusively to be used for the orthotic fitting of the foot and only on unbroken skin.
Modern and child-friendly design.
Especially designed to meet children‘s needs.
Flat, rounded, slip resistant sole can support a normal gait.
Low total weight.
Soft and skin friendly material.
All indications requiring a early functional mobilisation with ROM limitation in joints of the lower leg – foot – area such as:
• following fractures of the fibula (postoperative and nonsurgical treatment)
• following dislocated fractures of the talocrural joint
• following injuries of the fore foot, middle foot or tarsus (nonsurgical treatment)
• following an operation for injuries to ligaments, soft tissues and tendons
• follow-up treatment of fractures of the talus, calcaneus and medial malleolus
• for early functional therapy after rupture of the Achilles tendon (nonsurgical/ postoperative)
Mode of action
• lower-leg foot orthoses for immobilisation in a specified position
• four straps for a high level of stability