Knee support with patella silicone ring
Genumedi is a knee support with patella silicone ring. The product is exclusively to be used for the orthotic fitting of the knee and only on intact skin.
- Special inner border for the silicone ring
- Non-slip system
- Specially knitted comfort-zone in the hollow of the knee
- Massage effect silicone insert
- Improves the blood circulation and aids absorption of haematomas and oedemas
- Improves proprioception and muscular support (stabilisation of the knee)
All indications requiring soft tissue compression with local pads in the area of the patella, such as:
• slight instability of the knee joint
• osteoarthritis and arthritis
• patello femoral pain syndrome
Mode of action
• dissipates swelling (oedema, haematoma) via integrated 3D-silicone pad
• the compressive knitted fabric can improve proprioception. The improvement in proprioception supports the body‘s own guidance and stabilizes the joint
No cutting-in of the ends of the bandage thanks to the unique knitting technique (medi Soft Edge).
medi Comfort Zone with rippled structure for a higher level of comfort in the hollow of the knee.
3D silicone pad.
Perceptibly decreases pressure on the kneecap due to the open enclosure of the patellar silicone ring.
Optimal anti-slip feature: silicone dot coating and secure connection between the knitted fabric and lateral splint material (non-slip).