Karma’s new Ergo 105 is equipped with the Unique S-Ergo (Smart Ergo) S shaped seat. The S-Ergo design was developed over two years, after extensive testing by Karma’s Research and Development Department. The result is a leap forward in wheelchair design.
In Addition to the S-Ergo seating system the Ergo 105 also has seat upholstery and pads treated with Aegis Microbe shield, to reduce stains and odor.
The streamline oval tubes not only make the wheelchair look great, but also add to the strength of the wheelchair structure, which is incredibly light. Made from aircraft aluminium frame breaks down to just 8 Kg.
- S-Ergo seat provides pressure relief and prevents slippage
- Outrigger arms minimize the overall width of the wheelchair
- Aegis Microbe Shield permanently bonded antimicrobial barrier upholstery protects from odor, staining and deterioration from bacteria, fungus and other micro organisims.
- Wide armpads provide extra support
- Tube in center footrest hanger provides support for the leg and allows user to relax thigh muscles.
- 8kg. Aircraft grade aluminium frame
- Fixed footrest hangers.
- Available in 16″ and 18″ width.