Karma’s new Ergo 305 is equipped with the Unique S-Ergo (Smart Ergo) S shaped seat. The S-Ergo design was developed over two years, after extensive testing by Karma’s Research and Development Department. The result is a leap forward in wheelchair design.
In Addition to the S-Ergo seating system the Ergo 305 also has seat upholstery and pads treated with Aegis Microbe shield, to reduce stains and odor.
The streamline oval tubes not only make the wheelchair look great, but also add to the strength of the wheelchair structure, which is incredibly light. Frame made from aircraft aluminium.
The S-Ergo 305 also features our new patented footrests, which swing inward and outward for added convenience.
- S-Ergo seat provides pressure relief and prevents slippage
- Aegis Microbe Shield permanently bonded antimicrobial barrier upholstery protects from odor, staining and deterioration from bacteria, fungus and other micro organisims.
- Easy 2 new style armrests: Easy to flip-back with adjustable height
- Patented footrest design swings inward and outward for added convenience
- Stylish side panel protects you from the rear wheels
- Modular design with aircraft-grade aluminium alloy reduces maintenance costs and total weight of the chair
- Height adjustable rear wheels